2009 Virtual Copreneur Camp for Entrepreneurial Couples
Check back for future dates.
Friday, October 23, 2009 from 8am to 3:45p PDT / 11am EDT to 6:45p EDT
Saturday, October 24, 2009 from 8am to 1:45p PDT / 11am to 4:45p EDT
For $29, this 2-day conference aims to educate and inform copreneurs on timely topics for couples in business. Presenters include authors, consultants, and other copreneurs. We welcome married couples, those who are dating, or are in same-sex relationships. We encourage you to stay for all of the sessions.
Every registrant receives a FREE 1-year membership to National Copreneur Society.
View the schedule, session outlines, speaker list, and register for Copreneur Camp using the links below. If you have questions on anything, please e-mail us.
Here is just some of what you’ll find at Copreneur Camp:
- A keynote address from Paul and Sarah Edwards, copreneurs and award-winning authors
- 7 sessions led by professional consultants, coaches, authors, or copreneurs
- 2 opening sessions by the National Copreneur Society co-founders
- 2 Copreneur Roundtables where attendees can learn and share with each other
- Twitter Chat Room for live interaction during the Camp
- A virtual swag bag of educational and informative goodies provided to all attendees after the Camp
- A FREE 1-year membership to National Copreneur Society so that you can get first crack at future events and benefits
Plus, the best part, is that it’s virtual! Attend from your home or business. All you need is access to a computer and telephone (or computer speakers and a microphone).
- Brett and Leila Johnson
- Paul and Sarah Edwards
- Jean Charles
- Henry Chow and Marissa Carlos
- Jill Helmle
- Patty Newbold
- Joanne Pratt
- Kerri Salls
- Becky Stewart-Gross, Ph.D.